Australian Open Prediction Competition
Place your bet on who will win the first grand slam of the year and get up to 12% up to EUR40 refund on your bet
How to claim your bonus?
- Players must be place at least EUR40 single bet on the pre-match outright market of either the Men’s or Women’s Singles of the Australian Open.
- After placing a bet, fill-in the opt-in form with your username.
- A qualified player shall receive his/her bonus within 24-48 hours after each round finishes.
|What round the player reached||% Refund||Maximum Bonus|
Full Terms and Conditions
- This offer to new and existing real Dafabet players. Players residing in Greece shall not be eligible for the bonus.
- To qualify for the promotion, players must be place at least EUR40 first single bet on the pre-match outright market of either the Men’s or Women’s Singles of the Australian Open.
- In a case that the player makes multiple bets, we shall honor the latest bet that has been placed.
- Mixed parlay bets will not be included.
- Deadline of placing their bets shall be on or before 18th of January, 2016.
- Only bets of 1.50 odds and above shall be considered for the bonus.
- Qualified player can get the following bonuses depending on which stage of the competition their chosen player gets.
- If your predicted player only reached the 2nd Round we shall issue you a 5% Cashback
- If your predicted player only reached the 4th Round we shall issue you a 8% Cashback
- If the predicted player only reached the QF we shall issue you an 8.88% Cashback
- If the predicted player only reached the SF we shall issue you an 10% Cashback
- If the predicted player reaches the Final we shall issue you an 12% Cashback
- A maximum of EUR40 worth of bonuses can be issued to a qualified player.
- This bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other cashback offers.
- Wagering Requirement: 1x on odds 1.50 and above to be able to withdraw. Draw, voided, refunded and bets placed on Horse Racing, Greyhounds and Harness will not count towards any wagering requirement calculation.
- Promotion General T&Cs apply